Friday 19 September 2014

Zentranced - Unique Handmade Zen Doodle Jewelry

I have always enjoyed the creative process and been fascinated with fashion. After attending art school and a course for makeup artistry, I decided to combine my love for art and my love for fashion, and making people feel beautiful. Zentranced is a shop dedicated to creating beautiful pieces of wearable art.

I truly love creating each piece, and hope you enjoy my work as much as I do!

Grateful Dead CUSTOMIZABLE Steal Your Face Necklace, Stealie Pendant, Deadhead, Festival Accessory, Hippie Jewelry, Deadhead Art Alliance

What brought you to Etsy?
I've always loved seeing what others create, and purchasing handmade items. I enjoy finding cool things I couldn't find in a large chain retailer, and supporting other artists.

Teardrop Statement Necklace- Mint Geometric Pendant, Tribal Necklace, Hippie Jewelry, Trippy Festival Jewelry, Zen Doodle, Deadhead Art Team

What inspires you?
Gathering of the Vibes. I've never been surrounded by so much joy and kindness before- New people greet you as if you're an old friend. I hope to channel the free spirit and joy I felt then into my work, by making pieces I truly enjoy creating.

Ombre Earrings- Geometric Triangle Studs, Yellow and Blue, Zen Doodle, Hippie Jewelry, Colorful Festival Attire, Deadhead Art Team

Do you have any big plans for your shop?
I want it to take it beyond being a hobby and make it my living. I'm working hard every day to create beautiful pieces and market them so that buyers can see them.

Mint Statement Earrings- Round Geometric Studs, Hippie Jewelry, Tribal Print, Trippy Festival Earrings, Zen Doodle, Deadhead Art Team

Find Zentranced on social media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Zentranced

No comments:

Post a Comment