Tuesday 30 September 2014

Akasa Kreations - Beaded and Macrame Jewelry Original Artwork and Poetry

I'm Aria Vaillancourt from Akasa Kreations. I craft for not only a living, but a hobby, my soul's contentment, my life fulfillment. I study metaphysics and philosophy; anything to do with the human condition, spiritually, and thought-process sparks my curiosity!

Astral - Handmade Filigree Mandala Beaded Necklace - 26.7 Inches - Throat Chakra Color Therapy - Meditation Expression Truth - Blue Yellow

What brought you to Etsy?
My mom actually brought me to Etsy because she had opened her own store 7 years ago. I was feeling frustrated that my art wasn't making the progress I wanted, so she inspired me to start my own Etsy shop and sell! =)

Denim - Patterned Fabric Bangle Bracelet Set - Fashion Wrist Candy - 6.0in - Set of 3 - Blue Gold White Cream Green

What inspires you?
I guess I already addressed this in my intro =P Human beings inspire me, with all our complexity, creativity, faults, transformations. The human condition is a fascinating subject.

Fire- Small Red Phoenix Firebird Seed Bead Earrings - Handmade Beadwork Beaded Drop Jewelry Sterling Silver - Red Gold Orange

Do you have any big plans for your shop?
My big plans for my shop: to one day open up a store front. I want my shop overall to be a metaphysical supply shop, where I can sell crystals, herbal mixes, artwork, jewelry and the like!!

Brass Wire Pendant Jasper Shield Crystal Healing Spiritual Protection Warrior Earth Grounding

Find Akasa Kreations on social media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AkasaKreations
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/akasakreations/
Google +: plus.google.com/u/0/107088059329238276788/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment