Monday 4 August 2014

PABUITA - Tailored hand sewn clothing for children

Featuring Etsy shop PABUITA

Hi! I'm Paola from Italy! I'm an architect, which means passion for elegant houses and refined style. I'm from Venice, which means romantic walks and playful holidays. I'm also a grandmother, which brought me a fancy, nice and wonderful new life. I love to design and sew tailored fancy dresses for romantic girls and sweet boys.

Flower girl romantic dress, elegant Ceremony girl outfit, ecofriendly taffetà, Ballerina and  Fairy dress,  MADE TO ORDER

What brought you to Etsy?
Some friends told me about Etsy and recommended to introduce my dresses for children

Pink flower girl dress, Birthday and Party girl dress, elegant ecofriendly taffetà, Ballerina, Fairy dress- MADE TO ORDER

What is your favorite item in your shop?
My favourite items from my shop are my flower girls outfit because they are fresh and very very chic but easy to wear

Pink dress for girls, pink chiffon, pink flower girl, fully lined, toddler girl pink chiffon dress. Size 3-4 years. MADE TO ORDER

What has been your best experience on Etsy?
My best experience on etsy is to know that my sweet creations are traveling in places and countries that perhaps I will never see, but where many virtual grandchildren are wearing my original dresses, made with all the love and care of a true grandmother.

Child Angel dress, Rustic Golden White Flower Girl dress, Size 3T, Veil, bodice jersey lamè. Only one Ready to Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment