Monday 28 July 2014

YoMo Essentials - Clean . Pure . Natural

My name is Shoshana, Creator of YoMo Essentials. I am a proud Mother of 2 and Doggy Mom to 2 pomeranians. I am a Fitness Instructor, Lover of the Outdoors, Nature and Healthy Eating!

CALM Yoga Mat Freshener   Freshen your Mat and your Mind! Made with Organic, All Natural Ingredients

During my quest to find natural alternatives to keep my furry kids happy and healthy, YoMo Essentials was born! Each product is formulated with organic natural sources from the earth. My journey continued to evolve with the creation of a line of products for people as well. My goal is to provide the purest products to enhance the lives of people and their pets, while caring for Mother Earth.

BUG ME NOT All Natural Insect Repellent For Human and Canine Use

What brought you to Etsy?

I opened my shop on Etsy because I had heard about someone who was selling on Etsy. I did shop browsing and loved what I saw.

RELAX AND RENEW Organic Aromatherapy and Massage Blend

What inspires you?

I am inspired by Nature – animals, plants, the elements. I am inspired by people who have persevered through huge obstacles and continue to have a smile on their face.

DOGGY DIVINE Rover Relief Spray for Itching, Odors and Anxiety

What is your favorite item in your shop?

My favorite item in my shop is NO MORE SLYMEES Pet Bowl Cleaner – my inspiration for creating YoMo Essentials! If you have a pet – I feel this product is a Must Have!

NO MORE SLYMEES Pet Bowl Cleaner Eliminates Slymee residue on pet's food and water bowls.

Connect with YoMo Essentials on Social Media :

No comments:

Post a Comment