Thursday 2 October 2014

SewCrazyLiving

Hi! I’m Tori Wood, better known on Etsy as SewCrazyLiving! I am a friend, fiancé, traveler, creator, & new Etsy shop owner! About a year and half ago I moved to Louisiana from upstate NY with my Military Man. I am now crafting & re-purposing our house into a home one project at a time. Crafting has always been a part of my life, a cherished passion passed down from my grandmother & mother.

Custom Fall/Floral Wreath

What brought you to Etsy?
I heard about Etsy from a friend in college and have since made several purchases and explored many different sellers. In the past year and a half I have made over a dozen custom order blankets and pillowcases and continue to get orders today. Because I have had such a great response to these, I really wanted to expand the market and offer the product to others as well. So I decided to open an Etsy shop! I am new to Etsy, and I am really looking forward to working with & meeting new people!

Custom Fleece Blanket

What is your favorite Item from your shop?
Although the blankets were my first seller outside of Etsy, I am currently loving the Chevron Letter. I recently created one as a wedding present and the Bride & Groom to-be absolutely loved it. I received so many compliments and questions about it that I thought it would make a wonderful listing here on Etsy. (Take my word for it though, the fleece blankets are the most cuddly, cozy blankets ever!)

Chevron Letter

Do you have any big plans for your shop?
I think my biggest goal here would be to start getting a steady stream of orders and eventually sell wholesale to a physical shop or boutique. I plan to expand and add more listings, including remodeled and redesigned décor. I would really love to do something this creative and inspiring, full time!

Custom Fleur de Lis Fleece Blanket

Connect on social media:
Blog: www.sewcrazyliving.wordpress.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sewcrazyliving
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sewcrazyliving
Instagram: www.instagram.com/woodtoria

No comments:

Post a Comment